Saturday, January 19, 2008

Kitty litter gossip colum




I think is time for me to bite the bullet and get a puppy. I have considered this for the last few years and I ceritanly miss having my pets. Cats and I get along from a distance and thou I like to pet them i can not stand the smell of their urine. I have several cat lover friends and reluctant owners who dearly love their cats but do anything under the sun to control that smell. Hiding the litter box in anyway they can. Opening wall holes for their cats private entrances to secluded sand boxes in the balconies or creating aerial walkways in the eves for their feline meanderings. I am personally inclined to get a dog but the condo association has not made their mind on pets issues. I would like a non shedding, short haired, medium small, non yapping, obedient, no odor and cuddly doggie.
Am I asking for too much?

Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment